coolest suburb in Seattle". Plus with the demand for homes in Seattle as the new Silicon Valley, we are glad to have purchased this home when we did.
Here are some of the changes we've made (which you can see more in depth on all my home posts here). So far, we've:
- Removed the kitchen wall (here)
- Removed the closet wall in the laundry room
- Expanded the laundry / mudroom door way (here)
- Ripped out the laminate flooring in the laundry room
- Closed in the closet in the downstairs bedroom
- New drywall in the laundry / mudroom
- Added recessed lighting in the laundry / mudroom
- Got new washer + dryer
- Fixed a major leak in the master bathroom (here) / front of the house
- Removed about 8 trees in the yard (here)
- Painted the front door (here)
Still SO much to do but it feels good to do a recap and remember that we've made progress!