This current phase of William's is so great. I love the funny things he says. I feel like the "romance" is back in our relationship and we are really killing this mother/son thing at the moment. This picture was taken a couple of months ago but it's my #1 favorite picture of my boy so I'm posting it again... can't stop laughing...
Big Girls Don't Cry (Frankie Valli)
Tik Tik Tak (Glykeria)
Pecos Bill (Nickel Creek)
Here I Am from Spirit (Bryan Adams) - every time I play it in the car, I see him look out the window and his eyes get all glazed over and I know he's imagining something wonderful.
Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (Gene Wilder version)
Baby Signing Time
- "Alligator" is elevator.
- Some kids have nightmares about monsters. Not Will. His are about worms.
- He loves to make up stories in the car (usually about dogs) and then gives us a topic to tell him a story about.
- When he's tired, he will come tell me and happily go to sleep.
- Fritz is his favorite buddy. He also loves his cousin Beck.
- Gum. If there is gum around, you can bet that William will eat every last piece in one sitting. So watch yourself!
- Lately, he's taken to giving me a big hug and saying "You're the best mommy in the whole world." I trained him well. :)