3. Practice the piano at least once a week.
4. Sew new Christmas stockings.
5. Read the Book of Mormon.
6. Learn to play the guitar (at least somewhat proficiently).
7. Organize my computer files.
8. Visit Mom and Dad in England.
9. Teach a cooking class.
10. Find and frame some religious art (Jesus, Family Proclamation, temple).
11. Have a "real" spa day.
12. Learn to do a cartwheel (I know... I'm pathetic.)
13. Go apple/pumpkin picking.
14. Drink more water.
15. Read at least 5 classics that I haven't read before.
16. See Jim Gaffigan or Brian Reagan in concert.
17. Learn how to braid my own hair.
18. Save for a trip to the Philippines.
19. Create and maintain a chore chart.
20. Find at least 3 fun things to do in Phoenix that don't involve food.
21. Take William to Disneyland.
23. Girls trip!
24. Eliminate sugar for at least a month.
25. Make a quilt.
26. Get to approximately 20% body fat.
27. Experiment with watercolors.
28. Attend the temple at least once a month.
29. Start painting again.
30. Learn how to use Adobe Illustrator.