Frederick is technically 7 1/2 months but better late than never! I took some photos of him on the bed the other day and William just had to climb up too! They really love each other! I just wish I was better at taking pictures - I stink at using my DSLR. I swear my iPhone pictures turn out better.
- in full-fledged crawling mode. All over the place. All the time.
- hating solid food, unless he can find it on the floor as he's crawling around. My floor has never been so clean! He gags whenever I try to feed him any kind of "baby food" but he will try things as long as he can hold them (steamed green beans, broccoli, squash, carrots).
- no teeth yet. It's weird for me because by this age William had a few teeth and was eating plenty of solid foods. I'm pretty sure that's why he won't eat much yet. It's nature's way maybe? I'm not worried.
- pulling himself to standing position. I swear he's going to walk earlier than William (who walked at 10 months).
- a champ sleeper. He's not perfect but I'm happy with 12 hours at night and two solid naps during the day.
- growing some hair! Finally! It has just a hint of redness to it but it's definitely brown.
- sweet as sweet can be. I love him incredibly!