- to have a husband who loves me, treats me kindly, is dedicated to our family and works hard.
New York - 2011
- to have been blessed with being able to give birth to my sweet children.
- to have a healthy body that does amazing things.
- to be a part of a wonderful family.
"cheesing it up" for my parents - 2006
- to have loving friends.
Jaimey, Ashley, Julie, Stephanie, Lela, me, Jamie, Kristi, Kara and Bobbi
- to have a comfortable home, clothing and food.
- to have hobbies and talents.
one of my paintings that hangs in our living room.
a cooking demonstration for church.
the wedding cake I made for Marcus and Ashley's wedding.
- to live in a beautiful world. I'm so thankful for my life and to God for giving me all my blessings. I am so humbled.
one of my most favorite places - Paradise Creek
Powerscourt Palace - Ireland